By COUNTY DIARY.
The cloud of Panic is looming in Ngilu’s executive as public Service board advertises twelve position of chief officers – the fate of the current Chief Officers remains unknown as public service board and the governor moves to Hire new team.
Declaration of Vacancies in the
Kitui County Public Service
Kitui County Public Service Board (CPSB) is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act, 2012 pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
The Section 59 of the
County Governments Act 2012 outlines the functions of the CPSB among them being “appoint persons to hold or act in offices of the County public service including in the Boards of cities and urban areas within the County and to confirm appointments”.
Section 45(1)(a) of the County Governments Act, 2012 further mandates the CPSB to competitively source and recommend qualified and experienced persons for nomination and appointment as County Chief Officers by the Governor.
Pursuant to the above constitutional and legal provisions, Kitui CPSB invites applications from qualified
persons to be considered for the positions outlined below:
- COUNTY CHIEF OFFICER, JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 02’ (S) TWELVE (12) POSTS.
- COUNTY SOLICITOR JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 02’ (S) ONE(1) POST.
- DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 03’ (R) ONE(1) POST.
- 4. DIRECTOR, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 03’ (R) ONE(1) POS.
- MUNICIPAL MANAGER, MWINGI MUNICIPALITY JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 04’ (Q) ONE (1) POST.
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR, RECORDS MANAGEMENT JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 04’ (Q) ONE (1) POST.
For detailed job requirements and application procedure, applicants are advised to visit county website:
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services. Qualified Women, persons living with ddisabilities, and those from minority and Marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.