The Residents of kitengela in Masai land have vowed to support DP Ruto’s quest for Top see seat amid calls by some quarters to persecute his allies.
Over thousands and thousands of Kitengela residents poured in the streets in large numbers to welcome the Deputy president who had attended the church services.
Leaders should preach peace, be at the forefront in forging cohesion and focussed on serving the people, Addressed wananchi at Kitengela town, Kajiado County, after the church service.
Leaders should preach peace, be at the forefront in forging cohesion and focussed on serving the people.
Addressed wananchi at Kitengela town, Kajiado County, after the church service. pic.twitter.com/8XvZDiW5JS
— William Samoei Ruto, PhD (@WilliamsRuto) September 13, 2020
The Dp Ruto was Speaking after a church service in kitengela in Kajiado county
Where he called upon Leaders to preach peace, and be at the forefront in forging cohesion and focussed on serving the people of Kenya.
The Dp Ruto was flagged by over 22 Members of National Legislators among them
- George Sunkuiya (Kajiado West)
- Nominated Senator Mary Seneta
- Rigathi Gachagua (Mathira)
- Gitonga Murugara (Tharaka)
- Victor Munyaka (Machakos)
- George Theuri (Embakasi West)
- Vincent Musyoka (Mwala)
- Rahab Mukami (Woman Rep, Nyeri)
- Nimrod Mbai (Kitui East),
- Alice Wahome (Kandara)
- Kubai Iringo (Igembe Central)
- Mathias Robi (Kuria West)
- Rindikiri Mugambi (Buuri),
- Patrick Munene (Chuka Igembe Ngombe)
- Lydia Haika (Woman Rep, Taita Taveta)
- Beatrice Nkatha (Woman Rep, Tharaka Nithi)
- Kimani Ichungwa (Kikuyu)
- John Mutunga (Tigania West)
- George Kariuki (Ndia)
- James Gakuya (Embakasi North)
- Jayne Kihara (Naivasha)
- Nixon Korir (Lang’at a.