By COUNTY DIARY.
A.B.C MBITINI GIRLS in Kitui Rural constituency has been closed indefinitely after students’ unrest.
After the unrest, the County Diary moved to establish the spur and bone of contention.
Here is a note of complain and major concerns from the students themselves:
- This week there has not been peace because of some teachers.
- Kuchapwa because of lesbians in the school.
- Being beaten by more that one teacher.
They allege Teachers are drunk when beating the students, the allegations can not be verified.
Read more : MBITINI GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL CLOSED
Matron is also beating them very much, the allegations can not be justified.
- The watchmen and the Male teachers get to the doms.
- No freedom of expression.
- Teachers classify us as lesbians.
- Not enough time for meals, food is just wasted because of time.
Teachers of concern exposed (we’ve hidden their names).
They claim there is no Freedom of worship, they are Forced to be ABC faithful, the allegations have been denied by a section of teachers.
They claim Muslims must shave or all of us be allowed to keeping long air.
Read more: alleged reasons for riots
The school has been closed until further notice.