The county diary reporter.
25th Sep 2018
Makueni County Senator Mutula Kilonzo Jnr was on Wednesday rushed to hospital after he developed problems while having lunch at a Nandi hotel.
The vibrant young Senator was in a Senate session at the Nandi County Assembly. It is reported that Mr. Kilonzo choked on a piece of meat .
First aid was administered on the Senator before being rushed to Kapsabet hospital before being transferred to Eldoret.
According to close source from his friends The senator is recuperating in well No need to worry.
The Senate assembly is having their sitting in Nandi county for the first time.
You must log in to post a comment.