By TCD REPORTER.
Developing News: Court has today bared wiper Democratic party from Forwarding it’s Kitui nominee for Governor candidate Dr Julius Malombe’s Name to IEBC pending hearing.
ORDERS (COURT DOCUMENT)
ORDER THIS MATTER coming up before Hon. Ligunya Stephen, Presiding Member, PPDT on 27th April 2022 for directions on the Notice of Motion Application dated 26th April 2022 filed under Certificate
of Urgency AND UPON PERUSAL of the subject Notice of Motion.
Application together with the Supporting Affidavit Sworn by AMB. JULIUS KIEMA KLONZO and the annexures filed electronically by the Complainant/Applicant AND in the absence of the Complainant Applicant and the Respondents and Interested Parties or their Counsel;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED
1. THAT the Notice of Motion application dated 26th April 2022 be and is hereby certified urgent for
consideration ex-parte in this first instance only.
2. THAT he Complaint and Notice of Motion application dated 26th April 2022 be served upon the Respondent and interested parties by or before the close of business on 27th April 2022.
3. THAT the Respondent and interested parties to file their responses to the Notice ol motion and to the Complaint by or before the close of business on 28th April 2022.
4. THAT the Complainant to file Further Affidavit if need be together with Written Submissions.
on ontire Complaint by or before the close of business on 29th April 2022.
5. THAT the Respondents and interested parties to file and serve their Written Submissions on the entire Complaint by or before the close of business on 30th April 2022.
6. THAT the Complaint be heard by way of highlighting of written submissions before Nairobi, A
Bench on 3rd May 2022 at 9.00 am virtually via video link.
7.THAT this being a dispute involving party primaries with strict timelines, All parties to ensures strict observance of the directions herein and the Complaint to proceed for hearing without fail as scheduled based on documentation that will be on record by the stated hearing date.
8. THAT pending inter parties hearing of the application simultaneously with the Complaint interim orders are hereby issued restraining the Respondent, Wiper Democratic Movement from forwarding to the to the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission the name of the 1st Respondent, Dr
Julius Makau Malombe as it’s Candidate or nominee for the position of Governor Kitui county in the Forthcoming general election.