These are scientifically and socially proven 23 THINGS TO DO TO KEEP YOUR HUSBAND
UNDER THE CONTROL OF YOUR LOVE for a happy family
- Call him by a pet name
- Allow him to exercise his authority as the head of the
the family does not challenge him when he is hurt.
- Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology n explain why you
- behave that way that annoyed him
- Be quick to say “I’m sorry dear” whenever you
offend him, insist on his forgiveness, appreciate and kiss him when he does.
- Speak good of him before his Friends and siblings.
- Honor his mother
- Insist that he buys a gift for his parents and so be
sure that he will do the same for your parents.
- Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when
he has no money at hand and never delays his food.
- Do not allow the maid to serve him food when you are at home. Because u may lose him to her.
- Give him a warm reception with an embrace when
- collect his luggage and help undress him.
- Smile when you look at him and give him
- occasional pecks when you are out socially.
- Praise him before your children sometimes
- Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
- Put a love note in his lunch box or briefcase.
- Phone and tell him that you miss him.
- Dial his number and on hearing “hello” just tell him, I love you.
If he is a public figure or a politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be enticed by any
another woman that day.
- Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your
husband. Give him a hug for no reason.
- Appreciate God for the Adam of your life.
- Always remember to pray for him.
- Pray together and also pray together before going to bed in the evening…May God bless your marriages.
* Singles may you experience true love today and forever.
* May non-serious people that will waste your time be disconnected in your life In Jesus Name.